PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD’S NAME IS ON ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND SHOES.
We are proud of our school uniform and pupils are encouraged to wear:
- Jade green school sweatshirt
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or skirt.
- Black outdoor shoes
- Shoes (Suitable for outside activities)
- Plain black P.E shorts
- Plain white T-shirt
- Suitable trainers (please do not buy expensive ones!).
- A P.E. kit, in a Forest Park bag, can be purchased from school.
It is very important that children wear suitable clothing for P.E for safety reasons.
Please enquire at the office, as some of these items can be purchased from school.
In Key Stage 2 you will need to purchase a swimming costume or trunks, a bathing cap and towel. Footballers will need football boots and socks.
Jewellery should not be worn for school but if children have pierced ears they may wear stud or sleeper type earrings, nothing that is large, dangles or is expensive! Jewellery should not be worn on P.E days – the teachers cannot take responsibility for it and the children cannot wear it for safety reasons.